Re: statement caching link on jdbc page

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Till Toenges <tt(at)kyon(dot)de>, Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: statement caching link on jdbc page
Date: 2007-10-08 05:54:21
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Sun, 7 Oct 2007, Josh Berkus wrote:

>> Looks good, current version here:
>>
>> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html
>>

> The caching version has disappeared again, though.

Well the caching version has not been looked at by anyone other than Dave
and Laszlo, so to be honest I have no idea if it even works. There is
also zero documentation telling people how to configure it. When the
caching wrapper gets some review, some use and some documentation I'll
gladly promote it, but for the moment I don't think it should be one of
the first things we push to users.

Kris Jurka