getGeneratedKeys status [was Re: getProcedureColumns]

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: "thomas(dot)risberg" <thomas(dot)risberg(at)tridb(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: getGeneratedKeys status [was Re: getProcedureColumns]
Date: 2007-07-02 20:06:30
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007, thomas.risberg wrote:

> When will you include support for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()?  I've
> seen some discussions on the list but no recent status for this feature.

Not entirely sure about that.  Previously a patch was posted to work in
limited circumstances, but I don't recall how limited the circumstances
were.  I do recall that the patch was pretty rough and needed significant
additional work.  I will review that patch again around mid July and
commit it or post an updated status.

Kris Jurka