Re: Could not find commit messages for the changelog

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Altaf Malik <mmalik_altaf(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Could not find commit messages for the changelog
Date: 2007-04-26 18:26:30
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007, Altaf Malik wrote:

> I was looking into what has exactly changed against a particular
> changelog in 8.3-600. I found few issues which are reported in the
> changelog but are not in pgjdbc-commit archives. Can anybody tell me if
> these changes are really in the latest code?

If they're in the changelog then they're in the release.  The changelog is
not a place to put speculation on possible future improvements.

http://gborg.postgresql.org/pipermail/pgjdbc-commit/2007-April/000609.html

http://gborg.postgresql.org/pipermail/pgjdbc-commit/2007-February/000584.html

>   Fix the error message generated by a CallableStatement not getting
> results that match the registered out parameters to report the correct
> parameter position. (jurka)

http://gborg.postgresql.org/pipermail/pgjdbc-commit/2007-March/000599.html

Kris Jurka