Re: getProcedureColumns

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Jeffrey Cox <namredips(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: getProcedureColumns
Date: 2007-02-28 07:44:25
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007, Jeffrey Cox wrote:

> I know it's a pain, but I will test it... I just need to get the all the
> servers up and running. It might take me some time to get them up and going,
> but shouldn't be to troubling.

Here's a patch that I based off of yours. For 8.1 code we need to look at
proallargtypes instead of just proargtypes to get the correct output
types. I haven't really tested it, but it looks correct. Any progress on
setting up test cases for different server versions?

Kris Jurka

Attachment Content-Type Size
getproccol.patch text/plain 8.8 KB