Re: release for 8.2

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: release for 8.2
Date: 2006-12-01 12:44:37
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Kris Jurka wrote:

> Outstanding patches I'm aware of:
>
> 1) standard strings - Needed for correct operation, so needs to go into 8.2.

Applied.

> 3) XA end then join for weblogic - should go into 8.2

Applied.

> 4) XA autocommit - should go into 8.2

Applied.

> 5) FAQ patch for XA - should probably be merged into the main docs and
> have a pointer from the FAQ to the docs.

Not applied yet. Documentation is the sort of thing that can be changed
at any time.

> 6) Build datasource code with JDK1.6 - will go into 8.2

Applied.

> 7) NPE in BlobInputStream - should go into 8.2.

I looked at this some and it's more complicated than I initially thought.
Needs more testing and since it's an uncommon problem (two reports in 3-4
years) it can wait a little.

Kris Jurka