Re: Bug with callable statement and output parameters

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug with callable statement and output parameters
Date: 2006-05-04 05:02:58
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 1 May 2006, Dave Cramer wrote:

> New patch.

You've made a mistake integrating the additional tests that I sent you.
You're using the same function for both tests when I used two different
function signatures. If you use the correct function definitions you can
see that one of them is still failing. Also the tests are leaving the
created function around in the test database. If you remove the "OR
REPLACE" you can see this.

Finally there's a typo in the error message about an invalid number of
parameters. It should say "an invalid" instead of "and invalid".

Kris Jurka