Re: [Patch] JDBC3 Blob support

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Michael Barker <mike(at)middlesoft(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Patch] JDBC3 Blob support
Date: 2005-02-19 20:15:29
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005, Michael Barker wrote:

> I have attached a patch that provides support for JDBC 3 Blobs for the
> PostgreSQL driver.
>
> JUnit tests are included. The only method that is not implemented is
> truncate(). I couldn't find a simple efficient method for doing this
> via the LargeObject API.

You have not included the unit tests. What about implemeting these
methods for CLOB at the same time? They're pretty much identical.

You have included your username and password in build.properties though,
you can put these values in a file called build.local.properties and they
will not show up in diffs.

Kris Jurka