Re: [SPAM] - Re: JDBC HighLoad - Found word(s) XXX in the

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Stéphane RIFF <stephane(dot)riff(at)cerene(dot)fr>
Cc: pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [SPAM] - Re: JDBC HighLoad - Found word(s) XXX in the
Date: 2005-01-28 23:46:28
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, [ISO-8859-1] Stphane RIFF wrote:

> Yes i use it as a singleon what's the problem with that ???
> I instanciate One object => 1 pool for all threads and each thread use
> the saveTrame

The problem is you have all your preprared statements allocated in the
singleton instead of per connection. This is bad because you
overwrite them upon each call to prepareQuery. When you have multiple
threads doing this at once what will happen is the first thread will
prepare them and start executing, the second thread will also prepare them
and begin executing, but since the statements are global, you've replaced
the first threads versions and it will now be executing on the second
threads connection because it's using the global statements. You've got
chaos going on here.

Kris Jurka