Re: Patch to implement Connection.nativeSQL

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Xavier Poinsard <xpoinsard(at)free(dot)fr>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch to implement Connection.nativeSQL
Date: 2005-01-25 07:27:17
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Xavier Poinsard wrote:

> Thanks to Kris remark, here is a tiny patch implementing
> Connection.nativeSQL

Applied.

Also I've removed the mapping for the difference function.  Levenshtein
does sort of the same thing (roughly estimating the similarity of two
strings), but it's not the same.  I've submitted a patch to fuzzystrmatch
to implement the soundex difference function, but that won't be widely
available any time soon (or perhaps even ever).  In any case if applied
there is no need for a translation process, so it should just work.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2005-01/msg00268.php

Kris Jurka