Re: stable release

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: stable release
Date: 2004-11-01 20:40:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Dave Cramer wrote:

> This seems like quite a bit of work, my understanding was that we were
> shooting for releasing with the server ?

The only one that looks particularly time consuming is the date/time
issues.  The ACL problem isn't really a must fix for release kind of thing
because I imagine it's largely unused.  The server release is coming, but
not all that quickly.  I suppose the issue is how much time do we
need/want for our own beta?

Kris Jurka