Re: SSL Connection Problems

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: dgr <me(at)home(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SSL Connection Problems
Date: 2004-07-26 17:35:17
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, dgr wrote:

> A good day,
>
> I am trying to connect to my postgresql database using SSL (I am using
> the Win32 development build from postgresql).

If you can't connect from pgadmin either it certainly looks like a server
problem, not a client one. With the win32 build the best place to ask
this might be pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)

> LOG: could not initialize SSL connection: SSL error code 336306371

This error message isn't very useful and a google search on the
number comes up with nothing. Does this have a LOCATION: or
DETAIL: line? Can you get the server to provide them with
log_error_verbosity=verbose?

Kris Jurka