Re: COPY Support Patch - actualized version?

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Markus Schaber <schabios(at)logi-track(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: COPY Support Patch - actualized version?
Date: 2004-06-24 09:26:07
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Markus Schaber wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm currently trying to apply the COPY patch from
> but it
> seems that it doesn't work cleanly.
> Does someone have an updated version ready? I'm currently trying to dig
> into the code myself, but reinventing the wheel is not my primary
> pleasure :-)

Steve Wampler claimed to have it working recently here:

I imagine he patched the 7.4 branch driver instead of the cvs version.
Merging this with the latest cvs code will be a waste of time as a monster
patch implementing full V3 protocol support will soon be applied and it
will need to be remerged.  Once this patch is settled in I'll produce an
updated copy patch.

Kris Jurka