Re: [BUG?] Extreme dates

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: ow <oneway_111(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [BUG?] Extreme dates
Date: 2004-05-18 01:26:15
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 17 May 2004, ow wrote:

> --- Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com> wrote:
> >
> > [timestamps like 0002-10-30 are incorrectly seen as 2030-02-10].
> > Fixing that has gone on the todo list, but I wanted to get this fix out to
> > you now.
>
> Is it going to be a new build posted to the website or should I get it from
> CVS?

I don't have access to the jdbc website, currently only Dave or Barry can
post new builds. I will usually post new builds to
http://www.ejurka.com/pgsql/jars every so often because the main website
doesn't get much in the way of updates. This isn't ideal for a number of
reasons:

1) The public website should be up to date.

2) No one knows about http://www.ejurka.com/pgsql/jars

3) I don't bump the official build number when putting up these
intermediate builds so people can have jar files with the same build
number and different code.

I'll start bothering people again about letting me update the website...

Kris Jurka