Re: developer's website

From: bpalmer <bpalmer(at)crimelabs(dot)net>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: developer's website
Date: 2001-07-30 23:43:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> The developer's corner will soon be going away.  I'm in the process of
> putting together a developer's site.  Different URL, different look,
> beta announcements will be there, regression database will be there,
> developement docs, etc.  If you want a sneak preview:
>
> 	http://developer.postgresql.org/

Right now,  a good part of what I mirror (and my traffic) for the web
site are of the devel site.  Will a third set of mirrors (www / ftp /
devel) need to be setup,  or will the main site handle all the load?

- Brandon

 b. palmer,  bpalmer(at)crimelabs(dot)net            pgp:crimelabs.net/bpalmer.pgp5