mysql to pgsql

From: Bob Zoller <bob(at)helpermonkey(dot)org>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: mysql to pgsql
Date: 2000-02-17 21:19:59
Lists: pgsql-admin

I'm trying to make the switch from mysql to pgsql, but I'm having trouble
figuring out how to transfer my databases over! I tried doing a dump in
mysql and then importing that into pgsql, but I got *tons* of errors.. I
searched the list archives and docs, but I haven't found anything that
talks about this..

Does anyone know how I can move my databases over?

Thanks,
--Bob