Re: relation problem

From: Louis Bertrand <louis(at)bertrandtech(dot)on(dot)ca>
To: Dax Duskin <dax(dot)duskin(at)zsassociates(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: relation problem
Date: 2001-03-14 18:17:57
Lists: pgsql-novice
Things to check: set the right PGUSER? Connected to the database you
expected?

I tend to mistrust pgaccess, not because it's a bad tool (it's quite good
actually), but because of the chances for newbie pilot error. I stick with
psql for experimentation. I can run my select/insert/create/drop and so on
with the minimum of layers between me and the database engine.

Ciao
 --Louis  <louis(at)bertrandtech(dot)on(dot)ca>