Re: Best WebInterface...?

From: Louis Bertrand <louis(at)bertrandtech(dot)on(dot)ca>
To: Herb Pabst <herbie(at)nextearth(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-list <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Best WebInterface...?
Date: 2001-01-29 23:32:45
Lists: pgsql-novice

"Best" is a squishy term. It all depends on your application, and the
alternatives you are considering.

It seems to me PHP won't support all of PostgreSQL's funky datatypes, and
the object-relational model while the JDBC driver does, for instance.

I use PHP for my own work, with transactions and large objects working
fine.

Ciao
--Louis <louis(at)bertrandtech(dot)on(dot)ca>