Re: execute dynamic strings

From: brew(at)theMode(dot)com
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: execute dynamic strings
Date: 2005-02-22 22:28:10
Lists: pgsql-novice
Stefan......

> I have a function with 3 parameters (select clause, where clause and
> order by clause (last two are optionally clauses). This clauses apply to
> a given

> I know I must use execute and prepare syntax, but I don't know how to
> create the function.

Is this a postgreSQL function you've written or are you planning on using
an external language like perl or php?

It would be helpful if you posted a code snippet that you've tried.

brew

                  Strange Brew   (brew(at)theMode(dot)com)
  Check out my Stock Option Covered Call website  http://www.callpix.com
     and my Musician's Online Database Exchange http://www.TheMode.com