Re: Revision Control

From: brew(at)theMode(dot)com
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Revision Control
Date: 2005-02-16 07:07:03
Lists: pgsql-novice

So you have three tables:

> T product_base
> T revision
> T product_revision

I don't understand the difference between revision and product revision.
Maybe product_revision is a cross reference of the first two tables?

What kind of queries would you make?  I don't really see the sense of
asking what products have a revision 4.  What are these products anyway?

Maybe it would make sense to ask who uses a product a revision 4 level,
but you don't have a users table.

I think we need more info as to what you are trying to do.

                  Strange Brew   (brew(at)theMode(dot)com)
  Check out my Stock Option Covered Call website
     and my Musician's Online Database Exchange