Re: programming language for postgresql

From: brew(at)theMode(dot)com
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: programming language for postgresql
Date: 2005-01-25 07:33:25
Lists: pgsql-novice

> i would like to have a similar system to what i did with microsoft
> access as the database and vb6 as the programming language that connects
> to access and creates the gui.

Although I use perl and php to connect to the Postgresql database I'm
pretty sure you can use VB as your programming language.  I think there
are some here that have used VB.

It's probably better (faster to develop?) to use the language you are
familiar with.

                  Strange Brew   (brew(at)theMode(dot)com)
  Check out my Stock Option Covered Call website
     and my Musician's Online Database Exchange