Re: [HACKERS] [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www-main(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development
Date: 2002-12-09 13:32:59
Lists: pgsql-www
On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Dave Page wrote:

> > Any subdirectories?
> images and admin iirc. The static stuff is in /usr/local/www/www/*.html.
> Some of the php pages are dynamic and should be included - iirc, the
> main one is survey.php.

Ok, as I recall there are also dependencies on the files going into
/usr/local/www/www  right?  If so, not a problem.   Any other things
I need to be aware of?  I'll be trying it shortly, but it may take a
while, I'm on a crappy connection.

 Fast, inexpensive internet service 56k and beyond!
         Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.