Re: Html docs download

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Joshua Moore-Oliva <chatgris(at)mediapow(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Html docs download
Date: 2002-06-07 10:20:13
Lists: pgsql-docs
On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Joshua Moore-Oliva wrote:

> Is there anywhere that I could download the html docs to my hard drive for
> postgre?  It'd save you guys bandwidth in the long run and it would be very
> very convienent.

Well it should've been there, but it wasn't.   There is now.  You can
go here:

    http://www.XX.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/#7.2

Replace the XX with the countrycode for your favorite mirror.  Although
you may have to wait a day for the link and tarball to propagate.  Right
now you can replace the XX with ca or us and get it.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com    http://www.pop4.net