Re: Sequence docs

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: thomas(at)pgsql(dot)com
Cc: August Zajonc <junk-pgsql(at)aontic(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Sequence docs
Date: 2001-11-28 15:10:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > How do user notes make it into the documentation proper.
>
> At the moment they don't. Afaik no one is taking those notes and folding
> them into the docs where appropriate. It would be great if someone (or
> several people) want to do that, and it would be a nice project for
> anyone wanting to start contributing to PostgreSQL.

I was under the impression Bruce had already started (if not finished)
that.  After 7.2 is released and the final docs are imported the current
docnotes are going to be cleared and therefore no longer available.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com    http://www.pop4.net