Do the archives ever work?

From: Francisco Reyes <lists(at)reyes(dot)somos(dot)net>
To: Pgsql Novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Do the archives ever work?
Date: 2001-02-03 05:19:52
Lists: pgsql-novice
I am a bit frustrated with the archives. The two different
times I have tried it was unusable. Searchinges the "General" list archive
returned an error about URL not found. A day or two ago when I was trying
to look on the novice list the page kept refreshing the banner ad, but
never finished downloading as to allow me to input in the entry field.

Is there an archive other than the one at
Are the lists gated to news so they are picked up by deja?

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Francisco ReyesDate: 2001-02-03 05:22:25