Re: developer's faq

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: developer's faq
Date: 2001-10-01 15:36:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Is the developer's faq still a valid document?  After last nite's website
> > changes I've been tracking down missing items and this one pops up.  The
> > only place I see it tho is in the cvs Attic.  Isn't the attic where the
> > junk goes that noone wants anymore?  Is that where the faq belongs?
>
> It is in the main cvs and copied into the web directory.  It is not in
> the web cvs.

Where?   This is the only place I see it.

$ locate faq-dev-english
/cvsroot/www/html/docs/Attic/faq-dev-english.html,v
/cvsroot/www/html/docs/Attic/faq-dev-english.shtml,v
$

I'm already getting a few things out of cvs now (TODO and flowchard are
a couple) for the developer site.  WebCVS will be there whenever SOMEONE
gets around to some configuration changes I requested.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com    http://www.pop4.net