Re: AW: RE: RE: RE: ODBC and Access 2000

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Cedar Cox <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>
Cc: Joerg Last <Joerg(dot)Last(at)t-systems(dot)de>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: AW: RE: RE: RE: ODBC and Access 2000
Date: 2001-05-21 15:34:16
Lists: pgsql-odbc
On Mon, 21 May 2001, Cedar Cox wrote:

> Nope.  Thanks for the info.
>
> Hey everyone, this should be advertised a bit more... ;)  BTW, is someone
> maintaining this page?

I am, sorta.  I just finished putting it together and am getting things
set up so that tips and stuff can be easily added.  With the upcoming
holidays, and a bunch of other stuff the changes will be sporadic.  For
those who don't know me, I'm the PostgreSQL webmaster.

Vince.

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com    http://www.pop4.net