Re: Docs on web site

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: <lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org>
Cc: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, Hackers List <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Docs on web site
Date: 2001-04-20 17:10:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> Hi Vince. I've put the 7.1 docs on the web site in the appropriate
> place. Nice auto-generating web page stuff btw.
>
> I modified and compiled *but did not check into cvs* build.c to get nice
> references for the new Developer's and Reference docs.

I never had buildmenu.c checked in. What did you modify? I didn't
see anything noticable. Anyway unless new filetypes are being introduced
you only need to run makeindex with the current release version number.
eg..

$ makeindex 7.1

And it'll find all files and create the index with the 7.1 link.

> OK? If you want to inspect the changes, then commit (or tell me to) that
> would be great. TIA
>
> - Thomas
>
> The web site itself seems very slow at the moment; some robot process is
> chewing up lots of CPU so perhaps that is the reason. hub.org (which may
> actually be a different machine) is quite fast otherwise.

We're working on that too.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com