Banner links not working (fwd)

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Banner links not working (fwd)
Date: 2001-03-06 11:11:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This just came to the webmaster mailbox:

-------
Most of the top banner links on http://jdbc.postgresql.org (like
Documentation, Tutorials, Resources, Development) throw up 404s if
followed. Thought you ought to know.

Still trying to find the correct driverClass/connectString for the
Postgres JDBC driver...
-------

Who maintains this site? It's certainly not me. From looking
at the page I'm guessing Peter Mount, can we get some kind of
prominent contact info on it? I've had a few emails on it so
far.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com