Re: Update of web page

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Update of web page
Date: 2000-11-10 03:00:54
Lists: pgsql-docs
On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >
> > > Vince, I am doing some cleanup of the web site.  I would like to talk to
> > > you via e-mail or phone once I am done so I can revert any changes you
> > > do not like.
> >
> > Try to be descriptive in the CVS comments and don't bother with the
> > doxlist stuff.  It's history and will not be back.  It just hasn't
> > been removed yet so I have a reference of things that were there.  I'm
> > following the CVS reports.
>
> OK, I will leave the dox stuff for later reference.
>
> The changes I have made are mostly combining items with a single bullet
> into groups, and moving some of the stuff from developers corner to
> users lounge.  I am cleaning up some of the wording and making it more
> consistent.  Nothing really major, but it seems to flow better now, at
> least for me.  I can revert any of the changes.  I am still working on
> it, and may be at it for another hour.

The wording needs cleaning.  I just threw stuff into each and left it
at that.  The docs indexes are auto generated and I'm planning on adding
text descriptions to it in the next few days.

> My goal is to condense a little so things stand out more.  How does it
> look so far?

I'll check tomorrow, I'm off to bed now.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com    http://www.pop4.net
 128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking