Re: HISTORY file

From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: HISTORY file
Date: 2001-10-27 18:56:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> | Fix for inherited CHECK constraints (Stephan Szabo)
>
> ditto

If this is what I think it is, I think the actual fix was the
following (although I don't know what a particularly good wording
is)

ALTER TABLE ADD CONSTRAINT now properly adds check constraints
to children of the specified table, which is consistant to
the behavior of check constraints in inheritance trees created
at create time.