Re: PATCH proposed with new features for CREATE TABLE

From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PATCH proposed with new features for CREATE TABLE
Date: 2001-08-24 18:50:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Can someone comment on this?

I sent him some concerns I had (including the fact that we
can't rename ON UPDATE since it's in the spec). I'm working
through some more behavioral concerns I have, but I haven't
decided whether or not they're actually problems. The patch
is pretty long and I haven't had a chance to look through it,
but my guess is that it won't apply entirely cleanly since
there's been work done on alot of the sections it touches
since 7.0.x, but it probably shouldn't be too hard to beat
it into submission.