Re: Postgres to Dia UML

From: Alex Perel <aperel(at)verticalscope(dot)com>
To: Rod Taylor <rod(dot)taylor(at)inquent(dot)com>
Cc: Hackers List <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres to Dia UML
Date: 2001-06-29 16:09:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, Rod Taylor wrote:

Ahoi Rod,

I suggest you remove the dependency on accsql.pm, since it doesn't do
anything terribly useful, comes from an unknown source, and can be made
inline pretty easily with straight calls to DBI.

I'm currently preparing a much better abstraction module for DB connction
parameters using configuration files and the like. Contact me if you
want to take a look.

Best regards,

Alex Perel
Technical Project Leader