Re: PGSQL Hosting providers?

From: Jeff MacDonald <jeff(at)pgsql(dot)com>
To: Francisco Reyes <fran(at)reyes(dot)somos(dot)net>
Cc: Bruno Dickhoff <bruno(at)dickhoff(dot)de>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGSQL Hosting providers?
Date: 2001-02-05 13:20:52
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I'm from hub, use us :) {shameless plug}

Seriously tho, we do support PostgreSQL fully, and we have
just installed Jakarta Tomcat.

(oh, and upgraded all servers to 1 gig ram last week)

Jeff

On Sun, 4 Feb 2001, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Feb 2001, Bruno Dickhoff wrote:
>
> > 4. Provider w. postgresql hosting for a reasonable price
>
> Have not used them yet, but considering..
> hub.org
>
> On the Docs section it mentions "java servlets " soon... So if they will
> have that in the docs soon, they may already suppor them.
>
> Good luck.

Jeff MacDonald,

PostgreSQL Inc | Hub.Org Networking Services
jeff(at)pgsql(dot)com | jeff(at)hub(dot)org
www.pgsql.com | www.hub.org
1-902-542-0713 | 1-902-542-3657
Facsimile : 1 902 542 5386
IRC Nick : bignose