\du in psql patch

From: Alex Perel <aperel(at)verticalscope(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: \du in psql patch
Date: 2001-01-05 19:01:09
Lists: pgsql-patches
Hi everyone,

I quickly put together a patch to psql that allows one to view current
system users. The code is very simple, but it seems to work.

The usage is as follows:

database=# \du [username]

I apologize in advance for my lack of C skills, and I will gladly
accept any criticism or advice. I'm hoping I can figure out a way
to write an equivalent for groups, once I determine how to
get around the grolist integer[] column in pg_group.

Please take a look at the patch and see if it's worth anything.

Thanks

Alex

      Alex G. Perel  -=-  AP5081
veers(at)disturbed(dot)net  -=-  aperel(at)verticalscope(dot)com
               play  -=-  work

Disturbed Networks - Powered exclusively by FreeBSD
== The Power to Serve -=- http://www.freebsd.org/

pgsql-patches by date

Next:From: Mikheev, VadimDate: 2001-01-05 20:44:17