Re: [WEBMASTER] 'www/html/devel-corner index.html'

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Bruce Momjian - CVS <momjian(at)hub(dot)org>, pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [WEBMASTER] 'www/html/devel-corner index.html'
Date: 2000-11-06 18:22:49
Lists: pgsql-committers
which?  the forwardig thing?  damn, am I starting to hallucinate?  Jeff
asked me a few minutes ago if we had ever figured out a 'redirect' issue
and I swore I sent him the answer I got ... :(  is this the one that you
askeda bout wher we had do to:

redirect "vev(at)michvhf(dot)com";
keep;

in the sieve file?  or somethign else?