Finding Tables

From: Desmond Coughlan <desmond(at)coughlan(dot)net>
Subject: Finding Tables
Date: 2000-07-24 22:06:13
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,
Be scared ... be very scared ... for I am DBA on a Linux-based
implementation of PGSQL. With > 4000 users ...

The guy who installed the database, left a while back, and I've had the
SQL training, but have never had to touch the database. Until now.

I connected as cyberdba, and tried to find out what tables are in the
database, but I don't remember the command to let me know exactly what is
there.

Thanks in advance.

D.

--
Desmond Coughlan |Restez Zen ... UNIX peut le faire
desmond(at)coughlan(dot)net