Re: Built with PostgreSQL (images)

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: phd2(at)earthling(dot)net
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dmitry Ishutkin <dima(at)interbit(dot)ru>
Subject: Re: Built with PostgreSQL (images)
Date: 2000-07-03 01:43:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Oleg Broytmann wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Thanks for replying, I thought nobody cared...
>
> Looks good. Anyway I am sure Dmitry's images are good enough to be put
> into http://www.pgsql.com/propaganda/

how does that 'gear' (I'm guessing its a gear?) relate to the
project? Most of the 'powered by' images that are out there tend to be
iconically related to the project they are boasting ... for us, that is
the elephant, yet we have this gear out of nowhere?

> > On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> > little advertised, but check out:
> >
> > http://www.pgsql.com/propaganda.html
> >
> > for ones that use "the Elephant" ...
>
> > On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Oleg Broytmann wrote:
> > > Dmitry Ishutkin <dima(at)interbit(dot)ru> created a set of images:
> > > http://web.interbit.ru/dev/postgres/
> > > Looks good enough to be put on www.PostgreSQL.org. He can change
> > > colors or something upon request.
>
> Oleg.
> ----
> Oleg Broytmann http://members.xoom.com/phd2.1/ phd2(at)earthling(dot)net
> Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org