Re: Mailing List Archive Problem?

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Philip Warner <pjw(at)rhyme(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: Alexander Barkov <bar(at)izhcom(dot)ru>, udmsearch(at)web(dot)izhcom(dot)ru, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2000-06-28 01:18:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Philip Warner wrote:

> I have done several searches in the mailing list archive, and all come up
> with no results (eg. search hackers for vacuum). There seems to be a problem.
>
> A user on the SQL list just reported that they could not find 'backup' in
> in admin, general and sql.

Upgraded to 3.1.0 of UDMSearch the other day, and it broke ... sent in a
report to the developers, got told that 3.1.1 would have it fixed but
can't get anything out of them as to when a v3.1.1 will be packaged ...

I just back tracked to 3.0.18 and am rebuilding those indices now ...

Sorry guys, just got too used to our development practices where fixes
go out faster, figured I'd wait it out a day or two ;(