Re: Just checking on a few bugs...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Adam Haberlach <adam(at)newsnipple(dot)com>, bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Just checking on a few bugs...
Date: 2000-05-24 19:07:04
Lists: pgsql-bugs
nope ... with this last rash of problems, I'm sitting and reading th rough
each and every admin message and sending a message out to the user letting
them know ...

the concept appears to be that the last thing you want to do is let a
spammer know that his message didn't go through .. :(

Systems Administrator @ hub.org