Re: [CORE] Release schedule?

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org, webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [CORE] Release schedule?
Date: 2000-04-18 17:02:42
Lists: pgsql-docs
Okay, now I'm getting *really* *really* confused here *sigh*

What exactly am I supposed to be pulling, using wget, to add to the
release?  Looking in postgresql-v7.0RC1/doc, there are already .tar.gz
files in place, as taken from teh CVS repository ... but, looking inside
of these, they are from Aug 7th ...

... so, am I supposed to be taking what isn't currently in
http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/7.0/docs and replacing the existing
.tar.gz and .ps.gz files as part of the release? *raised eyebrow*

Systems Administrator @ hub.org