Re: Re: [CORE] Release schedule?

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org, webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: [CORE] Release schedule?
Date: 2000-04-17 19:44:45
Lists: pgsql-docs
On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
>
> > Bugtool status: It takes bug reports, puts them in the database and
> > sends email to the specified address.  So far I can only view the
> > entire list of bugs, I still need to do the search page and decide
> > on a place for uploaded files, and do a quick techtool for it.  So
> > it's almost done.
>
> So I take it you're not sold on Gnats or Bugzilla?

I need simple to administer, straightforward, easy to use, expandable
to fit our needs, runs without grief in PostgreSQL, easy to setup.  I
can write one that suits our needs in less time than it'd take me to
learn the minimun on one of the others.   We've already tried a couple
of other bug trackers and they all met the same fate, mainly because
they were a pita to setup and use.  I only have another couple of hours
work to go on this one then I can easily integrate it into the website.

But before I do that I need to get a new radiusd running on the customer
auth machine for pop4 and build a kiosk so I can get it painted and have
the screen printer put my logo on it for a show I'll be at in about 3
and a half weeks.   Anyone else going to Dayton?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com    http://www.pop4.net
 128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking