Re: [HACKERS] Re: Case-folding bogosity in new psql

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Case-folding bogosity in new psql
Date: 2000-02-01 02:44:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Personal opinion: I think we are coming across a little harder on Peter
then most of us are intending :(  I think we're blowing a few
misconceptions a little out of proportion, which is just fueling things
further ...

Peter, I agree with Thomas about the work you are doing, I just tend to
come across 'strong' when I disagree with something ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org