Re: THE Postgres WEB SITE

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Byron Nikolaidis <byron(dot)nikolaidis(at)home(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>, Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>, webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: THE Postgres WEB SITE
Date: 1999-11-12 02:38:07
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Since I've never had to go looking before, I had never thought about
it...but, that sort of stuff should be listed under the Software
link...*shrug*  Vince, can you maybe add an 'Interfaces' link off of
Software?

Also, while at it, the XShare link from the 'Info->Related Projects' is
kinda dead ... :(

Systems Administrator @ hub.org