Re: [GENERAL] UPDATE cell from text file

From: "Jason C(dot) Wells" <jcwells(at)u(dot)washington(dot)edu>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] UPDATE cell from text file
Date: 1999-10-25 01:03:26
Lists: pgsql-general

On Sun, 24 Oct 1999, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

>which will be false if "big ass" > BLCKSZ (8192 unless you changed it). In

I eagerly await next week.

It must be funny/odd/difficult for so many of you communicating by the
internet to read the colloquialisms that Americans like me presume
everyone understands. :)

Thank You, | http://students.washington.edu/jcwells
Jason Wells | "Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither