Re: [GENERAL] Calender

From: Jeff MacDonald <jeff(at)pgsql(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Calender
Date: 2000-02-21 20:15:53
Lists: pgsql-general
hi,

the calender is a one page (11x17 inch) calender
with an 8x9inch image at the top, bottom is
"jan, feb yadayada"

i'll be "revamping" this in illustrator to make it
look better, right now i just need to know if it is
complete.

or if you know of a better image to use, please
send the url.

jeff

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Hey all,
> >
> > well were designing a postgresql calender as one more thing
> > to put on the merchandise page. (coffee mugs are ordered, get
> > yer orders in while they're hot :) )
>
> Already ordered my mug.
>
> I am confused.  How does a calendar use that image?
>

> > the image we've chosen is at http://bignose.org/pg/catalogs.gif
> > its from the docs. i'm going to spiff it up and put the elephant
> > behind it.
> >
> > i guess my main question is , "is this complete" or does anything
> > else need to be added to it before it get's printed ?
>
> I personally would like someone to make a much more modern looking
> diagram, perhaps using xfig which I used for the backend flowchart on
> the web page.
>
> --
>   Bruce Momjian                        |  http://www.op.net/~candle
>   pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us               |  (610) 853-3000

Jeff MacDonald
jeff(at)pgsql(dot)com