Re: [HACKERS] Postgres LOGO(was: Beta is February 15th)

From: "Jeff MacDonald <jeff(at)pgsql(dot)com>" <jeffm(at)pgsql(dot)com>
To: phd2(at)earthling(dot)net
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Postgres LOGO(was: Beta is February 15th)
Date: 2000-01-29 19:15:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi,

At PostgreSQL Inc we have been using the cartoon ish elephant
head , as seen on http://www.pgsql.com.

It is the image we use on the CD's, shirts, keychains, hats,
stationary, and soon to be released coffee mugs.

You can get a whole bunch of these images on
www.pgsql.com/propaganda.html

Jeff

Jeff MacDonald
	jeff(at)pgsql(dot)com	irc: bignose on EFnet