New Services

From: Jeff MacDonald <jeff(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New Services
Date: 2000-01-12 16:36:22
Lists: pgsql-announce

PostgresSQL Inc. is now offering 2 new services.

	1: Database hosting
	   You get full control over your own database
	   running on it's on UNIX port and IP address.

	2: Search Engine Hosting
	   If you have a large website that needs a search
	   function, this is for you. Simply give us the base
	   url and we will provide the approiate html.

  	* Notice: Billing for both services is base
		  Database size (storage) and traffic.

for more information please browse

Jeff MacDonald

 So long as the Universe had a beginning, we can suppose it had a
creator, but if the Universe is completly self contained , having
no boundry or edge, it would neither be created nor destroyed
 It would simply be.

pgsql-announce by date