Re: [GENERAL] CREATE VIEW blah AS SELECT DISTINCT etc

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Bob Kline <bkline(at)rksystems(dot)com>
Cc: Moray McConnachie <moray(dot)mcconnachie(at)computing-services(dot)oxford(dot)ac(dot)uk>, pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, webmaster(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] CREATE VIEW blah AS SELECT DISTINCT etc
Date: 1999-10-22 16:10:48
Lists: pgsql-general
On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Bob Kline wrote:

> Sounds reasonable to me.  In fact, when I went to check the FAQ to
> verify that it wasn't already there I noticed that the link to the FAQ
> from http://www.postgresql.org/info.html was dead.  Best might be a link
> from the FAQ to a copy of the latest version of bug.template.

Where did you get that url?  I just went to Info Central and check on
each of the FAQs and it appears that the only one having problems is
the Japanese version which is hosted on a site in Japan - I'll remove
that link.  It appears you're looking at an old site or using old urls?
If you're accessing a mirror site, could you give me the sitename so I
can remove it if it's not up to date?

Vince - Webmaster.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com   flame-mail: /dev/null
  # include <std/disclaimers.h>       Have you seen http://www.pop4.net?