PostgreSQL CDs ...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL CDs ...
Date: 1999-01-27 04:11:44
Lists: pgsql-general
After a short hiatus while finding blank CDs was difficult up here in
Canada, I've come across a new supply, and have once more begun burning
CDs...

Those that have orders in, apologies for the delay...I hope to have the
first batch ready to go out by Friday, if all goes well.

I've updated the third_party section on the CD with newer versions of the
various softwares...if anyone has somethign they wish added (current list
is viewable at http://www.postgresql.org/cd-dist.html), please send me
email to let me know...

Again, sorry for the delay on this...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Herouth MaozDate: 1999-01-27 10:05:02