Re: Need your comments/help

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Rasool Jalili <jalili(at)sina(dot)sharif(dot)ac(dot)ir>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need your comments/help
Date: 1998-07-07 12:58:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Rasool...

I'm forwarding this into the pgsql-hackers mailing list...I'm
bound to be overlooking *someone*'s hard work, but right now, the only one
that I can think of who's done any work on concurrency issues (assuming
I'm current in that this is the 'shared/multi-user' aspect we are
referring here) is Bruce Momjian...as for recovery, I don't think *anyone*
has dived into that area yet...

As for your co-operating with us in enhancing and extending...we
look very much forward to it. Keeping our academic ties, as much and as
far as possible, is in everyone's best interests, as it tends to provide a
fountain of "younger" ideas that us old-timers tend to overlook or not be
aware of :)